Weekly Workout Log

Monday-

Tuesday- Ran for 1 hour, 3.75 miles, 657 calories

Wednesday-

Thursday-

Friday-

Saturday-

Sunday-

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Weigh-In 5-30

243.6 lbs--- up .4 lbs

33.8% bodyfat--- down 2.4%

I'm really hoping that I just gained a little bit of muscle from all the swimming, constant resistance and whatnot.

I noticed something really weird. When I first bought my scale, in January 2008, I weighed 229 lbs. Since then, I've gained about 15 lbs, well more than that, but as of right now, I weigh about 15 lbs then I did. The weird thing is, my body fat virtually has not changed. It typically fluctuates between about 33% and 36% depending on my hydration level. So I'm wondering how I gained 15 lbs without any notable change in BF percentage. I realize that the electrolysis method of BF measurement used in scales, or hand held devices, isn't the most accurate, but it should be equally inaccurate all the time. I dont know, its just weird.

Anyways I'm freakin exhausted, went to the Starlight Parade tonight, downtown Portland. Prior to the parade they have the Starlight Run, its like a 5k (I believe), a lot of people dress up in costumes and its run on the same route as the parade so they run in front the crowd. Anyways, I decided I'm going to run in it next year. It looks hella fun. And if I do the triathlon thing like I want, it'll be a few weeks before, and a damn good prep event.

Alright, I'll be without computer for a few days, hopefully I'll have back by midweek, but I don't know when I'm getting it back for sure. Gettin some work done on it. So I probably won't be on here much this week. I guess it'll be a good test of whether I can workout without the motivation of getting on here when I'm done. Anyways, Until I return, good luck to all. Enjoy the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment