Weekly Workout Log

Monday-

Tuesday- Ran for 1 hour, 3.75 miles, 657 calories

Wednesday-

Thursday-

Friday-

Saturday-

Sunday-

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Chill out

Easy day today. Played tennis for about an hour earlier today. I'm taking tonight to relax. I'm tired and I have work in the morning. So I'm going to enjoy a little alone time, and pray that there is something interesting on tv, something besides American Idol, haven't watched it in several years, not gonna start tonight. Wow, Lost, Top Model, Idol in an hour. Television SUCKS!!!!!!


Any who, I've been thinking about putting a picture on here. Thats kind of a complicated issue for me. Ever since I've been gaining weight, probably about 2 years or maybe 3, I've done everything I could possibly do to avoid being photographed. For instance, when my girlfriend graduated last year, she was given a gift certificate to a photog studio. Its been a few weeks short of a year, and shes very disappointed that we haven't used it yet. I hate disappointing her, but I also don't like looking at myself in my current state. Wow, actually putting that down, it sounds pretty bad. I definitely have some issues. Hopefully as I lose some weight and get in better shape I'll get some of my confidence back.

But back to the point, I'm gonna look around and see if I can find a decent picture to put on here in the next couple days.

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the camera bizness. I can look at myself in the mirror, at the right angle, and convince myself I'm in halfway decent shape. Then somebody will snap me with a camera and I'm astounded by the image before me. We may lie to ourselves, but the camera doesn't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My point exactly, at least I'm not the only one.

    ReplyDelete