Weekly Workout Log

Monday-

Tuesday- Ran for 1 hour, 3.75 miles, 657 calories

Wednesday-

Thursday-

Friday-

Saturday-

Sunday-

Friday, May 1, 2009

Update

Okay quick run down of the last couple days.

Wednesday- I was going to do a full body workout, but I was really sore from my run thge day before. So I didn't do the workout, then in further examining the plan in the book I found out for the first couple weeks I'm supposed to focus on cardio, a- nd not do weight training for a couple weeks. So it ended up not being such a bad thing.

Thursday- Didn't workout because I was busy watching the Blazers being eliminated by the Rockets. Good series, next year Portland will make it past the 1st round easily.

Today (Friday)- Did 30 minutes on the bike. 150 calories, 6.5 miles. Admittedly a pretty easy workout, But it was the first long bike ride I've done, and I did not want to be super sore like I was after my run the other day. Next bike ride will be tougher for sure.

As for tomorrow- Another run, I'll try to run the majority of the 30 minutes this time. Then a weigh-in. Pretty good week workout wise, so lets hope the scale will reflect it.

No comments:

Post a Comment