Weekly Workout Log

Monday-

Tuesday- Ran for 1 hour, 3.75 miles, 657 calories

Wednesday-

Thursday-

Friday-

Saturday-

Sunday-

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Crazy couple of days

Thursday- just played some tennis, nothing special.

Friday- Hard ass workout. Bike- 27 minutes, 8 or 9 miles, 210 calories. Was short on time and wanted to do something different. So I did the "speed interval" program. Boy was it hard. 1:40 easy, 1:40 really hard, so on and so forth. I was pouring sweat for sure.

I was going to blog about it last night. But I spent ALL DAY yesterday trying to download/install ITunes, and get my girlfriends brand new Ipod shuffle to work. Newsflash, still doesn't work. So if anyone happens to know how to get an IPOD shuffle (2nd gen) to work, please, PLEASE let me know.


Today, I'm gonna do a weigh-in, and then go hit the pool for the first time of the season. Mght blog again tonight to mention how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment