Weekly Workout Log

Monday-

Tuesday- Ran for 1 hour, 3.75 miles, 657 calories

Wednesday-

Thursday-

Friday-

Saturday-

Sunday-

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Stupid Shin Splints

Okay, so I figured I'd push myself tonight. All in the spirit of getting in better shape. So I started at a pretty good pace, made it about 12 minutes of the 20 - 25 I was gonna do, then had to stop because my shins were killing me. I walked the rest of the time, ended up with about 32 minutes, 1.5 miles, 150 calories.

I'm pretty disappointed, I was hoping for at least close to 2 miles, if not over, and around 200 calories. I haven't had that much problem with my shins lately. It sucks that it had to happen tonight. At this point I'm really looking to push it on the treadmill. I think I'll go for another run tomorrow and hope it goes way better.

No comments:

Post a Comment