Weekly Workout Log

Monday-

Tuesday- Ran for 1 hour, 3.75 miles, 657 calories

Wednesday-

Thursday-

Friday-

Saturday-

Sunday-

Sunday, June 7, 2009

My Triumphant Return

Wow, the whole "gettin the computer fixed" thing took WAYYY longer than I thought it would.

Its been a weird week. Ok, Saturday, Sunday, Monday I worked out really hard, had a really good few days. Tuesday, I weighed myself in the morning, after hearing on tv that morning is the best time to do it, and discovered I had lost 4.2 lbs (down to 239.4 lbs). Needless to to say, I was super happy about that. Tuesday night I didn't workout because I had to work that night. Wednesday, I was gone all night so, didn't workout. Thursday, I had a really long day of work and was hecka tired, so didn't workout. Friday I didn't workout either, I'm not exactly sure why, not that it matters. Yesterday, I did my normal weigh-in, still 239.4. I managed to maintain a 4 pound loss after a few days of not working out. That definitiely makes me think that I might actually be getting my eating under control, at least a little bit. Then last night I had a good, really hard, swim. I'm getting better, finally starting to figure out how to breathe during stroke. Not pretty for sure, but I'm making progress, thats all that matters.

2 comments:

  1. I've incorporated swimming some laps as a once-a-week activity. I know it's great exercise, but I feel like a dork when the old lady in the next lane is doing two laps for my one. Grrrr...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. I know what you're saying. I used to absolutely suck at swimming, hated it, couldn't do it at all. Not that I'm "good" now, but atleast I can make my way through the water to some extent. That's been my main form of exercise for the last few weeks and it feels pretty good.

    ReplyDelete