Weekly Workout Log

Monday-

Tuesday- Ran for 1 hour, 3.75 miles, 657 calories

Wednesday-

Thursday-

Friday-

Saturday-

Sunday-

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Today was good

First, 30-45 minutes of tennis which was fun, and exercise.

Then, on the bike, 47 minutes, 12.67 miles, 300 calories.

And the night cap, Biggest Loser finale. Talk about a surprise. I figured that it would be either Mike or Tara. But what they accomplished was absolutely amazing. Mike lost 200 lbs, in 6 months. All three of them lost half of their body weight, awesome. I figure if they can do that, especially in such a short time period, what the hell is my excuse. I'm on my way for sure, just gotta get my eating under control, then I'll be alright.

But anyways, my workout was awesome. It was really hard, once I got close, I had to hit 300 calories. I'm very proud of that. And of the fact that I got 12 miles in. Great workout, and an all around good day.

Lets see what tomorrow has in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment