Weekly Workout Log

Monday-

Tuesday- Ran for 1 hour, 3.75 miles, 657 calories

Wednesday-

Thursday-

Friday-

Saturday-

Sunday-

Friday, May 8, 2009

Sticktoitiveness

So I'm pretty happy tonight, well, okay, I'm somewhat happy.

I'm tired, exhausted actually. Have been all day. Only got like 4 hours of sleep last night. I've been up since 4 am, it just turned 10 pm.

So like I said, I'm tired, I did not want to work out. I wasn't going to work out today. Then I looked at the clock and noticed I still had time before the gym closed. So I went, and spent half an hour on the treadmill (30 min, 1.5 miles, 175 calories). It was an easy workout. Considering the super tough one I did yesterday, it probably needed to be anyways. But a workout is a workout, and on a day like this, when I'm hecka tired, any workout is good.

This kind of thing, working out when everything was telling me not to, makes me think that I'm on my way to turning the corner on the lifestyle change. At least as far as the activity part. For sure, I have a TON of work to do when it comes to nutrition. I eat like crap, I'm trying to do better. I'm trying to cut my portions down, and I've also been trying to cut down the amount of soda that I drink.

So anyways, I know I have a lot of work left to do. I guess you could say I'm a work in progress. But the point is, I'm making progress, and doing a helluva lot better than I was before.

No comments:

Post a Comment