Weekly Workout Log

Monday-

Tuesday- Ran for 1 hour, 3.75 miles, 657 calories

Wednesday-

Thursday-

Friday-

Saturday-

Sunday-

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Shitty day

First, crappy day at work. Went in to work, and didn't have any work to do, so I cleaned windows all day. It was boring, and I didn't make much money either, which sucks doubly.

Then I went to Red Robin for dinner. Not my favorite place, but I figured I could find something. So I settled on the "California Chicken Burger" which contained a chicken breast, jack cheese, and "zesty guacamole". I ate about half the sandwich and some fries, and I've felt like I've been gonna throw up ever since. The only thing I can think of is that I'm allergic to something in the guacamole, because my throat sorta has that allergic type feeling, and I know I'm not allergic to any of the other ingredients. Either that, or, it just did not settle well at all. But anyways, I've felt like crap since then.

Still managed to play tennis for about an hour, which was fun. My girlfriend bought some more tennis balls today, and that definitely made it better. Not having to stop every couple minutes to go pick up balls leaves a lot more time for playing and actual exercise. It managed to be fun, even though I didn't feel good.

Oh well, first bad day I've had in a couple weeks. All I can say is I hope that I feel better in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. I've chased a lot of restaurants out of my life for simply that reason; the food isn't that good and I wind up feeling like crap later.

    Nice job powering through the sh*tty day. Things will look brighter tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete