Weekly Workout Log

Monday-

Tuesday- Ran for 1 hour, 3.75 miles, 657 calories

Wednesday-

Thursday-

Friday-

Saturday-

Sunday-

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Pretty good day

First off, yesterday I swam for about 45 minutes. Got in a pretty good workout. By the time I was done, my shoulders were sore, and they were sort of "clicking"when I would stroke. At first I was thinking that it was an overuse type thing. But as I think about it more I think its more of a technical issue. It doesn't really hurt or anything, just kinda clicks. I was planning on taking a day or two off swimmng, but that didn't quite workout.

Okay so Today.

Bike- 45 minutes, 12 1/3 miles, 305 calories. Really good workout. First time I did the bike in like 4 days or so, I think. Anyways yeah, good work out, after a little stretch I was feeling pretty good.

Then, I swam for about an hour or so. Didn't do all that of a workout. Just kind of a light day in the pool. Tried to do a little technique work, maybe it helped, probably didn't. I've figured this much out, I'm pretty good at launching off the wall. Other than that, I pretty much suck, haha. I have a lot of work to do. But I figure, its damn good exercise, and its pretty fun, so at least I'll get in better shape while I improve. Alls I know, is I've swam 4 days in a row, and got a good bike workout as well, 3 days to go, and hopefully I'll rock the scale this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment