Weekly Workout Log

Monday-

Tuesday- Ran for 1 hour, 3.75 miles, 657 calories

Wednesday-

Thursday-

Friday-

Saturday-

Sunday-

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Tired

Had a kinda sorta busy day at work. Mainly, it was hot. Okay the high temp was only like 85, but I work in semi trucks, and I think it was like 95ish in there. I was drippin sweat all day, but on the plus side, I drank a lot of water, haha.

Anyways, my girlfriend and I spent like 2 1/2 hours in the pool tonight. Got some laps done, wasn't really going all that intensely, but still got some work in. Then we spent a lot of time like wrestling and whatnot. Did a good number of "squats" with her on my shoulders. Definitely got a pretty good all around work out in. I'm pretty damn tired, and my muscles are tired too. Got a bad feeling that I'll be pretty sore tomorrow.

Another couple days of working out in the sun are going to be fun, actual work, I'm gonna have a nice tan by the time it cools down again, thats for sure. I was hecka red when I got home, haha. Gotta love sunburns. I'll be pissed if it doesn't turn into tan though, sometimes it does but sometimes it doesnt. It better this time. Anyways, I'm kinda rambling now, sure sign of tiredness. Going to bed, later.

No comments:

Post a Comment