Weekly Workout Log

Monday-

Tuesday- Ran for 1 hour, 3.75 miles, 657 calories

Wednesday-

Thursday-

Friday-

Saturday-

Sunday-

Monday, May 11, 2009

5-11-09

Treadmill- 40 minutes, 2 miles, 240 to calories.


Made it through two miles today. I was pretty happy about that...

I'm a little torn at the moment. When I hit the treadmill, I walk and run for the given time and try to get as far as I can. So now, I'm a little bit torn between if I should focus on increasing total time spent exercising or if I should work on bumping up the amount of time actually running. Hmmmm.....

Now that I've actually stopped to think about it for a few minutes, I think what I'll do for a while is hold the total time at 30 or 40 minutes, for now, and try to increase the distance. Of course, that will mean running more. I obviously want to be able to run for the entire length of time. I can't wait to get to that point. On a side note, I'm kind of hoping to maybe do like a 5k by the end of the summer.

By the way, I decided I'm going to skip weigh-in for this week, since its already Monday anyways, and just go ahead and hope for a good number next week.

Just found out the pool in my apartments opens on the 22nd or 23rd. Thats when I get to start trying to figure out the whole total immersion swimming thing. Or at least the version that lies in the pages of my triathlon book. I'm looking forward to that. I used to hate swimming, but now I love it. Looking forward to Memorial Day weekend for sure.


P.S. ------ I'm starting to run out of catchy titles for my posts. Probably not a good sign, considering I've only been doing this for a couple weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment