Weekly Workout Log

Monday-

Tuesday- Ran for 1 hour, 3.75 miles, 657 calories

Wednesday-

Thursday-

Friday-

Saturday-

Sunday-

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Easy day

Played a little tennis, did some light weightlifting. And that was about it. I'll do another good workout tomorrow, but I wasn't really feeling it today.

Dealing with the day to day stresses, tends to get kinda stressful, go figure right? I guess thats part of why I've been enjoying my workouts thus far. Even if I'm having a shitty day, I get a decent workout in and it gives me at least one thing to be happy about. Most of the time, on a bad day when I get a good workout anyways, it normally makes me feel even better because I would've had an excuse, but didn't use it. Which is a good thing for me, because obviously I've made quite a few excuses on the way to gaining some 40 pounds over the last few years.

So, every time I suck it up and do a workout when I dont necesarily want to, its like a small victory. As more and more of those small victories start to pile up, I'll start to see some results. Before I know it, my board shorts will start to fit better. Then awhile after that, after some more work, and some much higher nutritional standards, I'll be able to do a lot more than I have in years and live a better life.

No comments:

Post a Comment