Weekly Workout Log

Monday-

Tuesday- Ran for 1 hour, 3.75 miles, 657 calories

Wednesday-

Thursday-

Friday-

Saturday-

Sunday-

Saturday, May 23, 2009

First day swimming

As promised, 3rd post of the day, this one about swimming. Spent about 45 minutes to an hour in the pool today. Only actually swam maybe ten laps or so. But it was a nice light workout. And it definitely gave me a feel for where I'm at technique wise, and how far I need to go. Got a nice bit of sun as well. Can't wait to be all tanned and have a very Phelps-like body. That should happen in about........ 3 weeks..... HAHA.

Just to lighten things up around here: heres an idea for a tattoo I want to get on my back, once I'm a profressional triathlete and all that..... I hope it comes out alright, probably won't but I'll try anyways...

IF YOU'RE
READING THIS
ITS TOO LATE

1 comment:

  1. That's better than mine: IF YOU'RE READING THIS, THE BITCH FELL OFF.

    ReplyDelete