Weekly Workout Log

Monday-

Tuesday- Ran for 1 hour, 3.75 miles, 657 calories

Wednesday-

Thursday-

Friday-

Saturday-

Sunday-

Sunday, May 24, 2009

2nd Swim

Spent about 90 minutes or so in the pool. Wasn't swimming, at least not intensely, the whole time. But, WHEW, I'm sore now. Swam a lot more than yesterday. I think I kinda have an idea of how the stroke itself is supposed to feel. Now, I just have to getting my chest down, my legs higher, and of course that whole breathing thing is kind of important. Yesterday I think I had about two laps where I had a good rhythm and was breathing good and everything. Hasn't happened again since then. But hey, there's no rush. I got plenty of time to get it figured out, and just keep getting in better shape while I'm at it. For now, I just have to decide if I'm going to swim tomorrow, or maybe do a little biking or running. At this point, my shoulders and biceps are ridiculously sore, so I'm not sure if I want to swim again tomorrow or not. I guess I'll decide tomorrow.

Oh by the way, if I'm ever going to be able to swim any distance, I'm REALLY gonna have to figure out how to breath in the water. Make that, figure out how to breath while swimming. I know how to breath in water, unfortunately the only way I know how is to stop stroking and pick my head up, which isn't going to get me any where. Once I get that figured out, I think I'll be alright and be able to get in some really good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment