Weekly Workout Log

Monday-

Tuesday- Ran for 1 hour, 3.75 miles, 657 calories

Wednesday-

Thursday-

Friday-

Saturday-

Sunday-

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Last couple days

Tuesday-
Instead of my normal workouts, I played tennis with my girl. Nice easy 30 minute or so game. Had some fun, broke a sweat, overall good time. For not having played in years, I'm halfway decent. If I could actually aim my shots I'd be a lot better.
Then I watched Biggest Loser. Its pretty much my favorite show on television. Not to mention, the only "reality" show I watch. The marathon they did was completely amazing. In 4 months they went from big ole lard asses to marathoners. Gives me hope I can do my thing with the triathlon.

Wednesday-
Got called in to work, had a really long and super busy day. By the time I was settled at home I was exhausted and didn't feel like working out. But I made up for it, trust me. To be Continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment