Weekly Workout Log

Monday-

Tuesday- Ran for 1 hour, 3.75 miles, 657 calories

Wednesday-

Thursday-

Friday-

Saturday-

Sunday-

Saturday, May 9, 2009

pretty good workout

Bike- 35 minutes, 9.2 miles, 220 calories.

Another pretty solid effort. I have to enjoy, at this point I enjoy the bike way more than running. On the bike I can go pretty hard to still be in control. Running is a completely different story.

At this point fitness wise, I'm kind of somewhere in between a walk and a run. I'm in good enough shape that I need more than a walk to get a workout. But I'm not quite to the point where I can sustain a run for much length of time. That would suggest that I need to be doing either a really fast walk, or a slow jog. My problem is that I have shin splints pretty bad, so they hurt if I do either.

So for now, I guess I'm just kind of stuck doing whatever I can now. Once I get in better shape the whole running thing shouldn't be an issue. Also, in the past the shin splints have kinda gone away after a while of doing the same thing. So I'm REALLY hoping that it happens again so I don't have to deal with that pain.

Wow, uhm..... writers block. So I guess I'll call it a night, weigh-in probably tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment