Weekly Workout Log

Monday-

Tuesday- Ran for 1 hour, 3.75 miles, 657 calories

Wednesday-

Thursday-

Friday-

Saturday-

Sunday-

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Early workout.

Decided to get in an early workout today. Okay, well not EARLY, but early. I normally workout around 7 or 8 at night. Last night went for a 9pm swim, late night swims are undoubtedly the best. But today I went in around 4.

Treadmill- 30 minutes, aprox 1.7 miles, 180 calories.

2 sets each: 10 pushups, 10 bodyweight squats
6 sets total core work. (3 crunch variations, 3 superman (hyperextension) variations)


Didn't go super heavy on the cardio. But I got in my first "resistance" training. A little bit later then I wanted to fit it in, but I've been focusing on cardio, and doing pretty with that. But I decided that if I'm going to start losing weight, I need to build some more muscle as well.

All I know is, so far I've had a really good week, worked out every day, and I'm nervous as hell waiting for my Saturday weigh-in.

1 comment:

  1. Don't put too much pressure on the scale, esp with the lifting. Sometimes it takes the scale a while to catch up. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete