Weekly Workout Log

Monday-

Tuesday- Ran for 1 hour, 3.75 miles, 657 calories

Wednesday-

Thursday-

Friday-

Saturday-

Sunday-

Monday, June 29, 2009

Trying new things

So I decided to try something new today, something I've never really done before. The Elyptical.

I was on it for about 10 minutes and my legs were shot. Holy crap was it hard. The shitty part is, I think I only burned like 45 or 50 calories. But It was a good workout nevertheless. After that I did a little big of weight training which was fun. I think I need to be doing more of that, especially like core work.

Its now Monday night, day 3 of my weight loss week. And I haven't had a very good 3 days workout wise. And thats probably being pretty polite about it. So, needless to say, I need to step it up for the next few days if I"m gonna have any chance to accomplish my goal in 2 weeks. LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO.

But hey, on the plus side, I think I found a 4th cardio option. I shouldn't have much problem getting bored with my workouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment