Weekly Workout Log

Monday-

Tuesday- Ran for 1 hour, 3.75 miles, 657 calories

Wednesday-

Thursday-

Friday-

Saturday-

Sunday-

Monday, June 22, 2009

Titles are hard to come up with

Had a really good swim today. Got 25 laps in. Plus I went earlier than normal so I got some sun. That was nice. I like sun, haha. I think my next few swim workouts are gonna be structured like this: 1 lap, 1 lap (warm-up), 10 laps in a row, 1 lap, 10 laps in a row, 1 lap, 1 lap (cool down). I've been doing 25 laps for the last couple workouts and it seem a pretty good total. So, I think I'll do this for maybe the next week or two, and then bump it up a bit. I will definitely let you know how it goes.

I'm kinda getting bored blogging about the same thing every day. So I think this is a good time to see if there are any questions any of the readers would like to have answered? Ask me something, anything, fitness or sporting related, and I'll do my best to give a good answer. Lets see if we can't mix it up a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment