Weekly Workout Log

Monday-

Tuesday- Ran for 1 hour, 3.75 miles, 657 calories

Wednesday-

Thursday-

Friday-

Saturday-

Sunday-

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

meme tag?

Okay, you are supposed to answer the questions, remove one you dont like, and add a new one of your own.


What is your current obsession?
Other than getting in shape, there are a couple cell phones I love, but can't afford.

What are you wearing today? shorts, t-shirt, old Nike's that need to be replaced

What’s for dinner? I had meatloaf, it was pretty good.

What’s the last thing you bought? Uhm, a pair of swim goggles for my girlfriend.

What are you listening to right now? America's Got Talent.

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? This is actually kind of a tough one, I guess I'll say, the podium to collect my 80 million dollar lottery check.

Which language do you want to learn? Japanese.

What do you love most about where you currently live? Actually, I want to move.

What is your favorite colour? Blue, followed by green.

What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe? At the moment, probably the swim trunks I wore today that didn't fit a month ago.

Describe your personal style? Laid back.

If you had $300 now, what would you spend it on? Okay, shoes, heart rate monitor/gps thingy, not really sure what I'd do with the rest, maybe UFC tickets.

What are you going to do after this? Shower, sleep.

Your favorite smell? I've actually never even stopped to think about......maybe fresh baked food?.

Do you collect anything? not really.

What makes you follow a blog? Mainly if its interesting. I'll gladly take any other tips.

What's your favorite kind of onion? Not really a fan of onions.

What’s one thing you dream of doing? Triathlon- Chicago 2016 Olympics, haha, Suggestion from my girlfriend after I jokingly mentioned it earlier, cant think of anything else.

What is your biggest regret? Letting myself get as far out of shape as I have, and not starting to fix the problems earlier.

What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day? I don't like the rain so uhmm...... do everything possible to avoid going out in it?

Do you have a tattoo? Nope, I keep saying I want to get one, but its yet to happen.

What are your favorite books? I like the Harry Potter books, an audio book I have about overcoming procrastination, and the Triathlon training book I got before I started working out seriously.

Are you left handed, right handed, ambidextrous, or a little of both? Lefty, and proud of it.

Are you a big fan of memes? Prior to seeing this one on Jack's Blog, I'd never heard of a meme.

Okay, I don't have 8 people to pass this on to, so I'm gonna skip that

No comments:

Post a Comment