Weekly Workout Log

Monday-

Tuesday- Ran for 1 hour, 3.75 miles, 657 calories

Wednesday-

Thursday-

Friday-

Saturday-

Sunday-

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Workouts

Yesterday (Saturday)- On the bike, 45 minutes, 12.5 miles, 300 calories

Today (Sunday)-- Bike, 30 minutes, 8.6 miles, 240 calories

Wow, I think I have to say that today's workout was way harder than yesterdays. I did the "speed interval" program today, and man is it hard. There was probably some lactic acid training mixed in there two, because in the 1:40 intervals my heart rate would go from about 140 to about 170, then back down to 140ish on the next (low) interval. Needless to say, I was dripping by the end of the workout.

The weather has been kinda crappy lately, hopefully It'll get better soon so I can get back into the pool. Otherwise I might just have to say the hell with it and swim in the rain lol.

One last point, Over the past week or so I've been getting some comments from readers I didn't even know I had. Which is totally awesome. I am extreme grateful that anyone is even reading this and love all of your comments. But just for the fun of it, if you're reading make yourself known. Leave a comment or start following or something to let me know you are. Also, let me know if you have any suggestions on how to make this blog better, it will be much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment