Weekly Workout Log

Monday-

Tuesday- Ran for 1 hour, 3.75 miles, 657 calories

Wednesday-

Thursday-

Friday-

Saturday-

Sunday-

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Monday and Tuesday

Monday- I didn't feel like swimming, so I figured I'd try out that whole running thing again.

25 minutes, 200 calories, 1.6 miles

Not a bad workout, I tried something a little bit different. Did my warm up walking on an incline of about 3.5. Then ran an entire lap at 5 mph. Did the next two laps with 1/4 lap walking, then running the rest. Rounded out the first mile (including warm-up) in 14:04, minus the 5ish minute warm-up and thats 3 minute laps for the final 3 laps. Which if my math is right, and I know it is, would be on pace for a 12 minute mile, which I believe is one of my goals. Sweetness.

Not so sweet, after that workout my asthma went crazy. That sucked big time. Okay, something I've yet to mention on here: Here in the Portland area, we had this really weird storm roughly 2 weeks ago. I say weird because it was sort of a freak mix of conditions. Anywho, the storm ignited asthma in tons of people who've never experienced asthma before, including myself. They (the news) said that the only way to get rid of it was to go to the hospital and get a treatment. Only problem is, I dont have insurance, and definately don't have money to go see a doctor. So I've been fighting it for 2 weeks and I don't know what to do.


Tuesday (today)- I went for a swim. Was not feeling it at all. It was kinda strange actually. Like, I wanted to swim good and long, just was sorta out of it or something. I ended up swimming like 15 laps or maybe a little less. Which I mean isn't all that bad, thats more than I was doing before the last couple weeks, but less than the good workouts I've been getting lately. But I guess as far as "bad" workouts go, it wasnt all that bad. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to push it harder tomorrow. Plus I'm gonna try to talk my girlfriend into playing some tennis too. That'd be fun, haven't played tennis for a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment