Weekly Workout Log

Monday-

Tuesday- Ran for 1 hour, 3.75 miles, 657 calories

Wednesday-

Thursday-

Friday-

Saturday-

Sunday-

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

still having computer problems

Need to get a new one, too bad I'm broke haha. Stupid computer.

Alright, Monday, Swam for about an hour, did 15 laps (down and back). Funny thing about my pool is, its sort of coffin shaped, think Dracula. I asked the management of the apartments how long it is, and they don't know, go figure. So using the best of my measuring stuff expertise, its about 19 paces. No Idea how long that is in actual measurements. I'm thinking its somewhere between 15 and 20 yards. Anyways, Monday I did 15 laps. Tuesday, I did 20 laps, after 20 laps, I was exhausted, and completely starving. I probably ate away my entire workout last night haha, I was seriously hungry.

Speaking of eating crap, I guess I haven't got the eating thing completely down yet. Monday we went to Cold Stone Creamery. I'm not quite sure how wide spread the chain is, but its massively unhealthy, and very very tasty. So anyways, I was there, looking at the menu, I was gonna get a 110 calorie smoothie. Then I was gonna get a small ice cream. Then I ended up getting a medium chocolate pudding flavored ice cream with chocolate syrup, caramel syrup and peanut butter mixed in, in a waffle bowl cone. Took me two sittings to eat the whole thing. Pretty sure it was about 1000 calories. Since then I've been trying to be good. But I'm not gonna lie, I was pretty disappointed in myself after that.

Okay, so in my last post I mentioned that I heard on TV that morning was the best time to weigh yourself. Now I have concrete proof. Last night I weighed myself, 240. This morning, right after I woke up, 239. From now on I'm definitely gonna try to weigh in in the morning. And thats also .2 lbs dropped from last week. Not my "official" Saturday weigh-in, so hopefully I'll get some more good work in before Saturday and lose a little more weight this week. But for the most part, I'm doing pretty good.

1 comment:

  1. I've got a buddy that owns a Coldstone franchise. "Come on by," he tells me. "I'll hook you up with free ice cream."

    Yeah, that's what I need.

    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete