Weekly Workout Log

Monday-

Tuesday- Ran for 1 hour, 3.75 miles, 657 calories

Wednesday-

Thursday-

Friday-

Saturday-

Sunday-

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Damn

Remember how I was talking about that possible breakthrough yesterday? Well I only did 22 total laps tonight, but I did a lot endurance wise. I did 2 separate laps for warm up, then 5 in a row, took a little breather, then did 13 laps with virtually no rest in between. Thats right, 13 laps in a row. A few days ago I could only manage 3 in a row. That tells me it was a mental barrier more than anything. Even as I was in the midst of the 13 tonight I found myself continually saying "okay, my arms are tired, time to stop" and "alright, I'm out of breath, this is gonna be the last lap". The difference is, this time I didn't give in. I gotta say I'm pretty happy, albeit tired, at the moment. At this point, I'm looking forward to being able to build on top of this effort and do even more. And I'm definitely looking forward to weigh-in this week. Hopefully I'll actually be able to do it on Saturday this week, don't think work will get in the way again. Not expecting another big number, but I think it'l be a loss again.

P.S. I'm glad someone liked my little lesson on my last post. You're comments are eagerly awaited. And, if it is worth it to the few people that read this, I'd be glad to try stuff like that more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment