Weekly Workout Log

Monday-

Tuesday- Ran for 1 hour, 3.75 miles, 657 calories

Wednesday-

Thursday-

Friday-

Saturday-

Sunday-

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Weigh-In 6-20

236.6 lbs-- down .4 lbs

34.3% BF-- down .3%


Not bad for a short week. Last weigh-in was Monday. Worked out 4 of the 5 days. Didn't really do a workout yesterday, I walked up and down a decent sized hill but that was it. I definitely didn't do good eating yesterday either, not a particularly good day, topped off by some Ben & Jerry's and some Oreo's last night. So I wasn't expecting that great of a weigh-in. I'm satisfied with an (almost) half pound loss this week. I'll have to pick it up next week if I'm going to reach my goal. The weather looks kinda shitty for the near future, so I might opt to ride the bike (or maybe treadmill if my lungs feel okay) for the next few days, instead of swimming. Still not bad options, although I've seen the most results from swimming. So we'll see how the weather holds up this week, and if I can manage another good number. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment