Weekly Workout Log

Monday-

Tuesday- Ran for 1 hour, 3.75 miles, 657 calories

Wednesday-

Thursday-

Friday-

Saturday-

Sunday-

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Update

Okay, just to let you know, until I get the computer fixed all the way, which might not be for a while, I probably won't be posting daily. But, I'll try to keep up with it as much as possible.

Wednesday- Wasn't feeling very good, so I rested.

Thursday- Swam 21 laps, one more than last time. I figure if I can add a couple laps a week I'll be doing pretty good. One thing I definitely have to do is work on my endurance. I've done 3 consecutive laps a couple times, and it absolutely kills me. Two is difficult, but manageable, So, I'm gonna keep doing as many "doubles" as I can throughout my workouts, and try to build up from there.

Friday- Tired after a long day of work. Didn't feel like working out, so I didnt. Took that day off too. Still got in 5 good hard workouts this week. Good week for sure.

Today- Its Saturday. I had work so I couldnt' do my weigh-in this morning. I'm (hopefully) gonna do it tomorrow, and post it tomorrow night. I'm gonna go do a nice hard swim tonight. Looking forward to it for sure.

Today is exactly one month until y birthday, July 13th. So that means I have exactly 1 month to lose 9 lbs to reach my goal. I got some work ahead of me. I have to be really careful about my eating habits. I need to do at least 5 workouts a week, and I need to start mixing some running and biking back into my routine. All I've been doing for the last few weeks is swimming, which is good, but I need to be doing everything I can do. Come to think of it, next time I have a day off, I might just go for an outdoor run. I like running on the treadmill because it tells me how far and fast I'm going, and it seems like I go faster on the treadmill then I do outdoors, Plus, it seems to be easier on my shins. But I think I might try to go out for a jog or two, and see how it works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment