Weekly Workout Log

Monday-

Tuesday- Ran for 1 hour, 3.75 miles, 657 calories

Wednesday-

Thursday-

Friday-

Saturday-

Sunday-

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Damnit

My stupid girlfriend gave me a stupid cold and now I'm sick. Shitty right? Lol, now she's yelling at me to not say that. haha good stuff. But yeah, my throat hurts and I'm all coughy, and thats on top of my allergies. So I'm not feeling too hot right now.

Got in a bit of a swim today. It started off decent, then after a while it got to the point where I was having some trouble breathing and then my nose starting bugging me, as in a lot of sinus pressure. Unfortunately I'm not having a good week at all, and it couldnt happen at a worst time.

I'm kind of starting to have doubts about meeting my goal in 13 days. 4 lbs to go, I've had a bad week and now I'm sick so I don't know if its gonna get much better in the next few days. I'm just hoping and praying that the scale doesnt completely implode this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment