Weekly Workout Log

Monday-

Tuesday- Ran for 1 hour, 3.75 miles, 657 calories

Wednesday-

Thursday-

Friday-

Saturday-

Sunday-

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Woohoo

Okay, didn't get in a workout today, unfortunately I ran out of time for that. But on the bright side, I didnt eat that much, and UFC 100 was awesome. Its only the 2nd time I've watched an actual pay-per-view UFC. The other one was also at Hooters, but a few years ago,. It was hecka fun.

Alright well I'm tired and going to bed. 1 more day till weigh-in. Gonna do a huge workout tomorrow. If I'm gonna fail at my goal, I'm at least gonna go down fightin like hell, lol.

Quote of the day: "He had a horse shoe up his ass, I told him that a year ago. I pulled that son-of-a-bitch out of there and beat him over the head with it." -- Brock Lesnar, after winning his fight by KO and retaining his UFC Heavyweight Championship.

No comments:

Post a Comment