Weekly Workout Log

Monday-

Tuesday- Ran for 1 hour, 3.75 miles, 657 calories

Wednesday-

Thursday-

Friday-

Saturday-

Sunday-

Friday, July 24, 2009

Blogging is.......

less fun when you aren't feeling particularly successful.

Yesterday, I ended up not working out at all. After waking up at 4 am in order to get my girlfriend to the train in time (don't ask me why she insisted on getting up THAT early), I just could not manage the energy to get off my ass and workout. Ironically, the 24oz rockstar I had to wake my self up, ended up not giving me any energy for the day, and made me feel kinda sickly all day, which didnt help.

Today, had a busy day at work. Came home and went for a swim. When I first got to the pool I was all alone, so I got in some laps. Then some other people came, and sort of kidnapped the deep end, so I ended up going cross ways in the shallower end and kind of focusing on shorter "sprint" like bursts instead of normal laps. So even though I didn't get in the 30+ laps I was hoping for, I did get in some a bit of good swimming. And let me just say, I can definitely feel the layoff of not having swam for a few weeks, it sucks, lol.

But, after the really good day I had Wednesday, I'm pretty disappointed with my last couple of days. I'm gonna have a really busy weekend at work, like crazy busy. But on the bright side, that means more money, and I get off at 3 both days, so that'll leave me more time to workout. Not to mention that my GF comes home sometime Sunday, which I'm looking forward to.

Anyways, bad last couple days, Hopefully I can turn it around, and quick.

PS- Since I have to go to work at like 4 am both days this weekend, my weigh-in will probably come Monday, not that I'm particularly looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment