Weekly Workout Log

Monday-

Tuesday- Ran for 1 hour, 3.75 miles, 657 calories

Wednesday-

Thursday-

Friday-

Saturday-

Sunday-

Monday, July 6, 2009

Two different swims

Last night I went to the pool for like an hour, but didnt really have any chance to swim because it was crazy crowded. I got in maybe 5 or 10 laps at the most.

Tonight, I sorta wasn't feeling too well, but I still managed 20 laps.

Weighed myself this morning, down about half a pound, only 4 lbs to go. I've lost 4 lbs in a week before, so I still have a shot. But I need to step up the intensity of workouts. I've done well eating the last few days, and I can probably improve that a bit too. If I do that, I think I can have a legit chance to meet my goal. Here goes nothing, exactly 1 week to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment