Weekly Workout Log

Monday-

Tuesday- Ran for 1 hour, 3.75 miles, 657 calories

Wednesday-

Thursday-

Friday-

Saturday-

Sunday-

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Weigh-In July 4th

234.8 lbs -- up .6 lbs

36.7% BF -- up 2.1%

So I'm definitely not surprised I gained weight this week.Honestly, I'm just happy thats its only half a pound. I don't even think I got in 1 solid workout this week, not to mention the fact that I've been sick for the latter half of the week and not able to do much of anything.

Okay, so moving forward, I still dont feel good. My throat feels a little better, but my nose is going crazy. I'm now 4.8 lbs from my goal with 10 days to go, well 9, whatever. This is my final weigh-in before my birthday, next one counts. So, if I'm gonna meet my goal, its gonna take my best week yet. Its gonna take an awesome effort, and no slip ups what so ever.

Wish me luck, and show me some love, I can definitely use as much as you can dish out this next week or so.

1 comment: