Weekly Workout Log

Monday-

Tuesday- Ran for 1 hour, 3.75 miles, 657 calories

Wednesday-

Thursday-

Friday-

Saturday-

Sunday-

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Weekend Recap

Bad for the waist line. Good for the bottom line.

Okay, the last 3 days have been absolutely crazy at work. Tons of work to do, which means that I've been super active, and most of it out in the heat. I've definitely been struggling to stay hydrated. On top of that, lots of work has been cutting into my sleep, so I've been tired after work. Unfortunately, 4-5 hours of sleep a night are definitely not enough to fuel a full busy day of work and a solid workout. So I havent gotten in a workout for a few days. And of course, I'm weighing in tomorrow morning, and not looking forward to it at all. I'm just gonna cross my fingers and go for it, and I'll post on it tomorrow.

PS- The girlfriend wants everyone to know that she is now home. Lol she saw that I mentioned her leaving. She's a goofball haha.

1 comment:

  1. Fair warning: I'm in warrior-mode this week and am going to set off fireworks on the scale. You'd better step up your game if you don't want to get left in the dust.

    ReplyDelete