Weekly Workout Log

Monday-

Tuesday- Ran for 1 hour, 3.75 miles, 657 calories

Wednesday-

Thursday-

Friday-

Saturday-

Sunday-

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Shifting Gears

Went for a swim today. It was packed because of the heat. Probably got in about 15 laps, not a full workout, but a good return to the pool. I havent swam in a few weeks. I think I figured out the dead time at the pool, where its empty enough to actually swim, so I'm gonna give it a shot tomorrow, and kick that pools ass. Then after that I'm gonna go for an evening run, or maybe a bike, and kick its ass too.

I've kinda regressed a bit over the last few weeks. So I've decided that I definitely need to step it up if I'm going to start hitting my weight-loss goals. That means two workouts on days I don't have work, and 1 super hard workout on days that I do. That should help to get me where I need to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment