Weekly Workout Log

Monday-

Tuesday- Ran for 1 hour, 3.75 miles, 657 calories

Wednesday-

Thursday-

Friday-

Saturday-

Sunday-

Monday, July 13, 2009

Birthday Weigh-In (7-13-09)

I've been putting this off all day, guess I finally have to do it.

235.4 lbs -- up .6 lbs

33.2% BF -- down 3.5%

Not gonna lie, completely and totally disappointed. Alright, I knew I wasn't going to lose like 5 lbs and hit my goal, but I hadn't even thought of gaining. I mean I worked out really hard this week. I absolutely have to get my eating under control, and no more soda. I've been letting myself drink some pop here and there the last few weeks, and what do you know? I gained over a pound in my last two weigh-ins. Not that its the only thing to blame it on, but its a factor, there are a lot of calories in there.

Also, I think I need to start swimming again, I had been losing consistently when it was nice and I was swimming a lot, then it got a little cooler and I stopped swimming and I haven't been doing as good since. I got an awesome pair of running shoes for my b-day, so I'm gonna be breaking them in as well, but I really need to get back in the pool.

Gotta get back on the path and start succeeding again. Tomorrow is a new day, and it'll be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment