Weekly Workout Log

Monday-

Tuesday- Ran for 1 hour, 3.75 miles, 657 calories

Wednesday-

Thursday-

Friday-

Saturday-

Sunday-

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

11:32

Yup thats right, I officially did it today. I ran a mile in 11:32. Accomplished my first goal with 28 seconds to spare. I was a little worried at first, first lap took like 3:03 or a little over 3 minutes, but I made up time from there.

That was more or less my entire workout. A 5 minute warm-up, little stretching, successful mile, then basically cooling down until the 20 minute mark. Total workout = 25 minutes, 1.5ish miles, 250 calories.

Whew I was tired, it was pretty hard. But regardless of difficulty level, I freaking did it. Needless to say, I'm happy. At least I was able to hit one important goal around my birthday lol.

Anyways, about 13 hours until I'm gonna be watching Harry Potter, can't wait. I'm hella excited, its gonna be pretty kick ass.

1 comment:

  1. I was gonna have to take my daughter to the midnight showing of HP, but she wound up going with friends (thank God).

    Congrats on reach a big goal (with plenty of time to spare).

    ReplyDelete