Weekly Workout Log

Monday-

Tuesday- Ran for 1 hour, 3.75 miles, 657 calories

Wednesday-

Thursday-

Friday-

Saturday-

Sunday-

Friday, July 10, 2009

Speed?

Okay, tonight I did 2 miles in 30 minutes, including about 10 minutes total warm-up and cool down. So that means 1 1/2 miles in 20 minutes. Roughly 3:30 per lap, if my math is correct, haha. I decided to do something different tonight, so I ran with an incline. 1.0 for the majority, lap or two at 1.5, and one at .5, boy was it a good workout. I was absolutely dripping sweat. And now I'm eating a yummy apple.

Tomorrow kicks off the start of my birthday celebration. We're going to Hooters to watch UFC 100. Needless to say, I can't wait. I'm gonna try really hard to squeeze in a workout but its gonna be very difficult, got like 2 1/2 hours between work and when it starts.

Sunday, I'm don't really have any plans, other than work. Then I'll have plenty of time to workout.

Monday is by 22nd birthday. Its also my big weigh-in. We'll see what happens. Hopefully I'll make progress at the least. Not sure if I'll hit my goal, but I think I'll get closer, if not close.

Tuesday, again nothing planned.

Wednesday, we're going to see Harry Potter. Can't wait for that. Its gonna be hecka fun.

I'm gonna do my absolute best to work my butt off over the next few days, and keep up the blogging as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment