Weekly Workout Log

Monday-

Tuesday- Ran for 1 hour, 3.75 miles, 657 calories

Wednesday-

Thursday-

Friday-

Saturday-

Sunday-

Monday, September 21, 2009

Weigh-In 9-21 and then some

232.8 lbs--- up 2.6 lbs.

So yeah, the whole "workout weekend" thing didnt actually happen. And I ate fast food for 4 days, and I gained back almost all the weight I lost last week. Still a .4 lb net loss for the last 2 weeks. But damnit I was so close to finally breaking 230, looking forward to it soooooo much. Then I messed it up and regressed again. But maybe it will be a positive thing in the end.

With a little help from a certain very supportive blogette (thanks again), I've come to the realization that, on days that I work, even if I don't have the energy to go for a 3 mile run or a 45 minute lifting session, I can still manage to fit in a 20 or 30 minute workout. 30 minutes may not be better than 60, but even 20 is still way better than sitting on my ass all day. If all else fails, I can always make up some of the difference when I don't have work.

All that being said, I still managed to sit on my ass all day today. I love the internet because it gives me stuff to look at, but I hate that I tend to spend all day on it and my time just slips into the screen. I have to figure out how to keep it from taking up all my time. More importantly, I have to stop letting stupid shit get in the way of my workouts and the rest of my life.

Tomorrow is a new day, and a new beginning, and a new opportunity for me to get it going. It'll also be a pretty big test, because I think I'm gonna be pretty busy and have to scrape together some exercise time.

Well heres to building up some steam to get this fitness train rolling. (HAHA man can I come up with some cheesy shit, not literally) And heres to hoping that everyone was a good day tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. ouch. I hate that feeling of weeks lost because of a few crappy days. Maybe some of that is water weight. Who knows. But whatever it is, it seems like you have a handle on the problem. You can do it. Good luck this week.
    Chris

    ReplyDelete