Weekly Workout Log

Monday-

Tuesday- Ran for 1 hour, 3.75 miles, 657 calories

Wednesday-

Thursday-

Friday-

Saturday-

Sunday-

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Good run

2.7 miles, 45 minutes, avg 3.56 mph, 460 calories

Like I said, good run, almost no leg pain at all. Nice sunny day, and all that fun stuff.

To be perfectly honest, I can't really think of anything to say. So I'll keep it short.

Quote of the Day: "I've been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirror. And bending over backwards just to try to see it clearer. But my breath fogged up the glass. So I drew a new face and laughed." - Jason Mraz "I'm Yours"

Haha, good stuff, awesome random.

2 comments:

  1. That is a good run! I had a craptastic day, but I still managed to amble 2.2 miles. I like that song, almost like reggae. Not something to run to though. Try boom boom pow by the black eyed peas, that has an awesome beat. Have a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, hope things are going well. I added you to my blog roll.

    ReplyDelete