Weekly Workout Log

Monday-

Tuesday- Ran for 1 hour, 3.75 miles, 657 calories

Wednesday-

Thursday-

Friday-

Saturday-

Sunday-

Friday, September 25, 2009

"Use your abilities at this time to stay focused on your goal. You will succeed."

So said my fortune cookie when I ate at a Chinese restaurant several days ago. Well technically it was my girlfriends cookie, but she showed me the fortune and I stole it. I thought it was pretty cool, given my current situation and everything. Apparently some mysterious ancient oriental prophet thinks that I'm going to get myself in shape and go on to have a successful career in fitness. Right on.

Alright, remember how I mentioned last night (at the end of a super long, but good post) that I was going to get in a strength workout? Well.............................

I DID IT! Okay, definitely not trying to sound like a won a war or anything. But its the first time in like 3 weeks that I managed to get in a workout after work. I switched it up a bit too. Did my workout at home. All body-weight stuff, 12 exercises total, probably 140-150 reps all together, given some stuff that I had to do on both sides. Anyways yeah, I'm nice and sore now. Just in case you needed proof that you can get a challenging workout quickly, I was pouring sweat, and I'm sore, and the whole thing, including some stretches afterward, took no more than 20 minutes.

I get off at 3 tomorrow, so I should be able to get in a nice run tomorrow. And I'll be sure to let you know how I feel after my workout tonight. Haha.

1 comment:

  1. Hey thought I posted a comment here the other day, but don't see it. I am glad you took that fortune and made it your own...talk about creating your own future. Keep up the good work. I think you may attract more readers if you post leads like "WEIGH IN" or "ALIENS LAND ON FRONT LAWN'. This is really unfathomable, i have read blogs by much less interesting people and they have more followers. Jazz up the titles.....something like YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THE T*ts on..... sure it was a cow...but they don't know that. LOL.
    I don't know man. I guess give it time. In the mean time stick to it.
    Chris

    ReplyDelete