Weekly Workout Log

Monday-

Tuesday- Ran for 1 hour, 3.75 miles, 657 calories

Wednesday-

Thursday-

Friday-

Saturday-

Sunday-

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

So I had a super busy work week. Made me a lot of money, but unfortunately it also made me a lot of tired. Didnt really have any energy left over to workout. I guess being busy at a somewhat physical job means that I did burn some calories, but it doesnt make up for not working out.

Luckily for you, the reader, my computer has been on the fritz the last few days, so you didn't get the opportunity to read "I'm tired", "I'm tired", "Too tired to workout" every day.

Oh well, weigh-in tomorrow morning. Hopefully I don't completely implode. (I almost said "Hopefully the scale doesn't screw me", but of course, the scale has nothing to do with it, I'm the lazy ass who didn't work out.) Then its back to actually working out. Its gonna be a good day, I'm going to make it be a good one. I'll let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. It sucks when you miss a work out or two, I know it throws me off mentally when I don't exercise for a few days. It makes me thing eating crappy might be an option. Hope your OTK tomorrow. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete