Weekly Workout Log

Monday-

Tuesday- Ran for 1 hour, 3.75 miles, 657 calories

Wednesday-

Thursday-

Friday-

Saturday-

Sunday-

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Ah My Old (New) Friend

The elliptical.

30 minutes, 3.1 miles, 300 calories, avg speed of 6.3 mph.

Whew I'm freakin exhausted. When I stepped off the machine my legs were wobbly. Thankfully, after a bit of a cool off and stretch they stopped doing that.

Quick hit, does anyone happen to know how elliptical speed/distance relates or translates to actual running???? I'd be very interested to find that out. If no one knows I might actually have to google it and see if I can figure it out on my own.

And in case any of you are wondering, I'm still pretty sore from last night. Nice and stiff and tight. I thought working out would help, but it really didnt. Oh well, hopefully it'll get better by tomorrow, it'll be pretty hard to do my job if my arms are still this sore, lol.

Now I'm gonna go pass out. Hope you all had a pleasant day and evening.

1 comment:

  1. good job, saw your update,,,love ellipticals. Better for your joints.
    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete