Weekly Workout Log

Monday-

Tuesday- Ran for 1 hour, 3.75 miles, 657 calories

Wednesday-

Thursday-

Friday-

Saturday-

Sunday-

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Late Weigh-In and more

233.4 lbs --- up 1 lb

As I mentioned Sunday night, I wasn't expecting a good weight this week. Messed up pretty bad last week. So I'm just moving on.

Didn't do a tough workout yesterday, did go on a bit of a walk with my girlfriend (hmmm I should come up with a cool nickname for her, girlfriend just sounds boring, lol) something like 3/4 of a mile or maybe a little more.

Tonight, I worked my arse off. Well...... yeah whatever, the "funny" line I was gonna use kinda slipped out of my head just as quickly as it popped in. I did like 45 minutes of strength training. Definitely a good workout. Uhm, I was going to list what I did on my workout, but that sounded boring, and I didnt feel like it. If you're interested in it then just ask and I'll blog about it later, I think I might actually stick to the routine I did tonight. Its pretty kick ass and for sure I'm gonna feel it in the morning. Hopefully I can get up, lol. I think I've mentioned it previously on here, but basically ever since I got out of college, where I did all kinds of super intense lifting routines, I've never managed to actually put down a plan on paper and stick to it. I'm going to record this one and keep at it and see where it takes me.

Okay, well I completely lost my train of thought and I have no idea what I was going to say. So anyways yeah, how do you like the whole "inner dialog" thing I've been doing the last couple posts? Like where I say what I was thinking or what I almost said or whatever else. If you think it makes it more interesting then let me know, if you don't like it then say it, and I'll knock it off, haha.

Well thats all for me tonight. If I can make it out of bed in the morning, I'll let you all know how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. dude, your blog...your thoughts...write what helps you, write what inspires you. Write what helps you succeed. All us fatties need all the advice we can get. Hope you can get that pound off, and get back on track...going the way you want to.
    Chris

    ReplyDelete