Weekly Workout Log

Monday-

Tuesday- Ran for 1 hour, 3.75 miles, 657 calories

Wednesday-

Thursday-

Friday-

Saturday-

Sunday-

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

WOW

Its been a week since I've posted. Didnt even manage a weigh-in post, 232 lbs, up .4 lbs. It wasn't a terrible week, but definitely wasn't good either. I was pretty active with work and everything, but didn't really get in a workout since, I think Wednesday. Which is why I gained .4 lbs, but that's not horrible, and I'm still within reach of my goal, albeit a month late.

I got called into work today, and had a busy day too, which means I made some good money. Unfortunately, once I got home, it started raining, and hasn't stopped since. Its the first time its rained in like 28+ days, so I can't really complain, but it certainly erased any motivation I had to get out and exercise this afternoon or evening.

Its actually kind of odd, I've been sort of out of it all week. Lethargic I guess you could call it. I don't know why, but regardless, I need to snap out of it. I haven't made enough progress to suffer a big set back.

So yeah, tomorrow I'm going to get a good workout, probably a treadmill run, since its raining and all. If I remember, I'll try to "calibrate" my heart rate watch, check how accurate it is for distance and speed. That would be helpful, let me know if my other runs are as long as I think they are, lol. Also, I think I'm going to start doing some more strength training as well, build some more muscle and start burning more calories. Plus hopefully it will help firm up some of my flab until I can burn it all off.

Tomorrow is a new, and better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment