Weekly Workout Log

Monday-

Tuesday- Ran for 1 hour, 3.75 miles, 657 calories

Wednesday-

Thursday-

Friday-

Saturday-

Sunday-

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Good Ol'

Stationary bike. Gotta love the thing.

45 minutes, 12 miles, 280 calories

Its amazing how much difference there is between biking and running. 3 runs ago I got my heart rate up to 190, not on purpose, but running just makes my heart rate sky rocket. Today, the first time I rode the stationary bike in quite a while, I was going as hard as I could, about 17 mph on level 5, and it was all I could do to get my HR up to 140. Should've probably stepped it up to level 6 or 7, but oh well can't change it now.

Also, I just happened to be looking over my goals, specifically the running ones, and I noticed something. They're a tad outrageous. I think I should be able to work my way to a 10 minute mile by the first of the year, but after that, there's no way anyone can drop 2 minutes off of their mile time every 4 months. If that was possible everyone would be turning out 4 minute miles. So yeah, I'm definitely going to have to rework the time frame for those 2 goals. Heck, I might even drop the target dates all together, from those two. I mean, those are secondary goals, something that I want to do, but the weight loss is far more important for now. On the other hand, maybe I should focus on the performance and let the weight loss happen as a result???? Any ideas? I dont really know what I'm going to do right now, just that I'll have to do some adjusting.

No comments:

Post a Comment