Weekly Workout Log

Monday-

Tuesday- Ran for 1 hour, 3.75 miles, 657 calories

Wednesday-

Thursday-

Friday-

Saturday-

Sunday-

Monday, August 3, 2009

Weigh-In + workouts

231.6 lbs--- Down 2.6 lbs

Oddly enough, I lost 2.6 lbs, and I also happen to be exactly 2.6 lbs heavier than the 1st time I weighed myself with this scale, in January 2008. Of course that means I'm 1.6 lbs away from FINALLY hitting my first weight loss goal, which I am absolutely thrilled about. I'm also very motivated, because I want to get under 230, and also because honestly I'm pissed that I've missed my goal by like 3 weeks. But like I said, I'm super motivated and I REALLY REALLY want it this week. I have a good feeling. Especially if today is any indication of how the rest of the week is going to go.

Workout

Swimming, did 25 laps today. Thats the most I've done for like a month. I was swimming really strong for like the first month of the summer, then there was like a week when it was kinda cold, and I didnt wanna swim, then like the last half of July has been super hot, which means the pool has been too crowded to get in any meaningful work. So hopefully the weather will mellow out in August and I can take advantage of the pool before it closes in September.

Then I went on a 40 minute bike ride with my girlfriend. Definitely didnt burn a ton of calories, but had some fun, explored a bit, and got in 40 more minute of exercise. So all in all, a good day of exercise.

Also, I came up with a new professional goal. I want to move to the coast, and open up a personal training studio right on the beach. Either the Oregon, or southern Washington coast. I'm thinking probably Seaside, not that anyone reading this blog knows anything about Seaside Oregon, but its an awesome little coast town, all touristy and whatnot. Even have some names picked out and everything. Haha, this is something I like to do, plan out how everything is going to go, and figure out the exact job I'm going to have and all that fun stuff. Last time I did it, I decided I wanted to get a Bachelor's degree in Physiology (body chemistry) with a minor in nutrtion, then get a masters in Education (PE), become a strength coach. Then I'd win the lotto, and work as a strength/football/track coach at the high school I graduated from, essentially for free. Haha, hows that for keeping my options open? I have a blast ironning out all the details. I do love the idea of living on the beach though, even if it isnt exactly the Florida or Southern California coasts, all warm and stuff, I still love the beach. And I hear the surfing is good up here too, lol.

Wow, a nice long post, you got some bang for your buck on that one. If you actually read that post, thank you. And if you follow my blog regularly, double thanks to you. If you read my blog, leave a comment so I can know you're there. Thank you, and have a good night. I know I'm going to have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment