Weekly Workout Log

Monday-

Tuesday- Ran for 1 hour, 3.75 miles, 657 calories

Wednesday-

Thursday-

Friday-

Saturday-

Sunday-

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Ouch

My legs hurt. For some reason my shins seem to be kind of flaring up again. Its happened the last couple of times that I've ran. I don't really know why, maybe its because I go faster when I run outside? That would be weird, because in the past, they've always killed me when I wasn't going fast, either trying to walk fast, or jog slowly. Like I said, I don't really know why, but it sucks, and it would be nice if it went away, lol. After I blog I'll do some good stretches and see if that helps.

Notice I said, after I blog I'll stretch. I just got done with my run. Walked in the door, sat down and got on the computer lol. Pretty good run tonight: 2.4 miles in 40 minutes, and burned 420 calories. I went out later than I normally do, about 8:30. So, I ran out on the trail, turned roughly (I'm guessing) 1/4 mile sooner than I normally turn around, went down to the road, and ran home on the side walk. Ended up about 1/2 mile shorter than my normal route, but not short by any means.

The GirlFriend has work tomorrow, so I'll get in another good hard workout before my weigh-in. So we'll see where that leaves us.

Now I'm off to stretch and watch the SeaHawks kick some Bronco ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment