Weekly Workout Log

Monday-

Tuesday- Ran for 1 hour, 3.75 miles, 657 calories

Wednesday-

Thursday-

Friday-

Saturday-

Sunday-

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Ad-libbing

I figured I'd do something different today. So I took the exercises I mentioned a few days ago while talking about Pilates, look back over the past few posts if you're interested, tried to do a few yoga-ish exercises on my own with no pictures or anything, and did a couple other exercises that seemed to fit the mold.

The result: an actually decent workout, not overly difficult, but enough to get my blood flowing and wear my muscles out decently.

To be perfectly honest, I'm kind of floundering right now. I don't know why. I think it might have something to do with the fact that I missed my first deadline for 230, and it looks like I'll miss this one too. I think that I'm motivated, I mean I know that I want to lose weight and hit my goals and everything, but its like, I dont really know how to explain it. Maybe I put too much pressure on myself with the deadlines, maybe that isn't a good way to go about it. All I know is that its fucking frustrating as hell when it seems like I'm doing well, then I gain half a pound, then another half, then next I know, I'm a month and a half behind, and I STILL havent got to 230 lbs. I think I really need to figure out a way to eat healthy while being poor, living with fat people, and working a job that makes it difficult to eat very healthy.

What I really need is to find a new and better job, but right now I don't know if I'll be able to find one that I'll make more than I do now. And since I can't even accomplish my own damn goals, I'm certainly not ready to try to get a job as a trainer yet. I dont really know what to do. Anyone got any advice? I think I could use some right now.


Oh, I also feel like I need to say, RIP Ted Kennedy. The man spent the better part of 40 years trying to get unviversal health care, hopefully they can do it now in his honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment