Weekly Workout Log

Monday-

Tuesday- Ran for 1 hour, 3.75 miles, 657 calories

Wednesday-

Thursday-

Friday-

Saturday-

Sunday-

Friday, August 21, 2009

Stupid Computer

It didnt let me post last night, and I barely got to the page tonight.

Anyways, its been two pretty good days. The thing is, I didn't do a particularly difficult workout either day. But they were two of the most rewarding workouts I've had. It took me quite a while, but I FINALLY got my girlfriend to workout with me. She's not really in any kind of shape, so we've done a couple of walk/jogs. Mainly walking, but thats not the point. Not knowing about the relationship we have, it might be kind of difficult to understand how happy it made me when she told me yesterday afternoon that she wanted to run with me.

Motivation is a funny thing, it takes very different forms from person to person. I workout for my health, and my future career, and so that I'll be able to have a happy and healthy family. Others do it to look good, or to set an example for their kids. There are obviously a million different reasons why we do what we do. But I think my girlfriend's motivation is truly unique. Of course, she has all the typical desires, get in shape, be a smaller size, blah blah blah, but thing that finally got her to start working out is a deal we made the other night. Well she just forbade me from giving the specifics, but suffice to say, I have an old couch (it was my great grandma's), that she doesn't like, so the deal is, once she hits a certain, unnamed, weight bench mark, I will get rid of the couch. The story kind of lacks pizazz without the details, but whatevvv, lol. That conversation was Wednesday, yesterday was Thursday and that was when she told me she wanted to run with me. So it didn't take very long to kick it into gear. Pretty cool if you ask me.

Anyways, I'm in considerably better shape than she is currently, so while I've been working out with her for the last couple days, I'm going to have to figure out a way to keep pushing myself, while training with her at her pace as well. It's probably going to take some work, but its most definitely worth it, so I'll figure it out. Additionally, I get to put my personal trainer skills to the test, yay, lol. Whatever happens, I'm sure it'll be a fun experience, and it might actually give me some professional experience as well, double bonus.


P.S. ----- Heres hoping I hit the MegaMillons jackpot tonight and can quit my job and just train myself and my girl full time, lol. I suppose that would be every weightloss warriors dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment