Weekly Workout Log

Monday-

Tuesday- Ran for 1 hour, 3.75 miles, 657 calories

Wednesday-

Thursday-

Friday-

Saturday-

Sunday-

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

New Beginnings

Remember how, in my last post, I said that I was feeling good after my workout? Well, I woke up the next day and it hurt to move. Friday, I didnt do anything because I was hecka sore. Saturday I did a light swim just to get some blood flowing. Sunday I was lethargic and couldn't work up the energy to work out. Monday I was gone all day. All of that adds up to, essentially 2 weeks in which I've done almost nothing. So, I decided to skip weigh-in yesterday.

I'm using today as a day to kind of reset everything. If you take a look to the right of the page, you'll notice that I reworked all my goals. I added some time frame to the majority of time, because as anyone whos ever read a book or took a class about goal setting will tell you, time frame is a very important part to setting an achievable goal.

So, as the title of this post suggests. Today is a new beginning. Moving past the lethargy and lack of enthusiasm that has caused me to lose my momentum over the past few weeks. I have 2 weigh-ins with which to permenantly close the door on the 230+ lb chapter of my life, and I'm not looking back.

No comments:

Post a Comment